2016 Chrysler 300 for Sale near Shawnee, OK
Iconic and American-Proud
When moving forward, it’s always a good idea to take a look back. The 2016 Chrysler 300 for sale near Shawnee, OK, was partially inspired by the 1960 Chrysler 300 – its predecessor from almost 60 years prior. With its unmistakable front fascia and boomerang tail lamps, it’s that iconic American pride kind of feel the Chrysler designers strived to replicate – come see for yourself whether they accomplished their goal at David Stanley Auto Group. We think you’ll agree that they succeeded.
When functionality and design marry, they produce the Chrysler 300. Everything from the illuminations of the Bi-xenon HID headlamps that align with the steering direction, to the sleek, athletic build that reduces wind drag, contribute to the performance of this large sedan. The Advanced AWD System works in real time, responding to road conditions as they happen. Inclement weather, such as rain and snow, is nothing to be worried about since this special AWD kicks on without prompting, sending the appropriate power and torque to the wheels that need it most to grip the pavement. The powerhouse of this large sedan is the 5.7-liter HEMI V8 VVT engine that employs Fuel Saver Technology. With 363 horsepower and 394 lb.-ft. of torque, you’d think the 300 would guzzle gas but, with its intuitive technology, it deactivates four of the eight cylinders when they aren’t needed to improve efficiency, like when driving on Highway 177, and engages them the moment you do.
With so much innovation going into the mechanics of the 2016 Chrysler 300 for sale near Shawnee, OK, it’s a given that the interior will show the same aptitude for design and functionality. With Keyless Enter ‘n GoTM you’re granted ingress and egress to the vehicle without fumbling through your pockets or purse for the fob. Use the Start button to hear that engine rumble to life, and use the ParkView® Rear Back-up Camera1 displayed on the 8.4-inch Uconnect®2 touchscreen to reverse confidently out of your driveway. You’ll always remain connected safely, even while driving, thanks to features like Voice Commands3 and Voice Text Reply4, which react to the dulcet tones of your voice. Top if off with the Wi-Fi Hotspot5 and SiriusXM® All Access6 Package, and every drive will be entertaining.
David Stanley Auto Group has the 2016 Chrysler 300 for sale near Shawnee, OK, ready for you to take on a test drive. We have convenient hours and personable staff – come by today!
1. Always look before proceeding. An electronic drive aid is not a substitute for conscientious driving. Always be aware of your surroundings.
2. Uconnect Access is available only on equipped vehicles purchased within the contiguous United States plus Alaska. Services can only be used where cellular coverage is available, see coverage map for details. For a complete list of Uconnect Access services, please visit http://www.driveuconnect.com/features/uconnect_access/packages/. Vehicle must be registered for Uconnect Access and fulfill minimum subscription requirement
3. Requires a mobile phone equipped with the Bluetooth® Hands-Free Profile. Visit UconnectPhone.com for system and device compatibility.
4. Voice Text Reply and Voice Texting features require a compatible mobile device enabled with Bluetooth® Message Access Profile (MAP). iPhone and some other smartphones do not currently support Bluetooth® MAP. Visit www.UconnectPhone.com for system and device compatibility. Ensure MAP is ON and incoming message notification is enabled. Vehicle must be registered for Uconnect® Access and you must fulfill minimum subscription requirements. Also requires the use of a compatible smartphone that supports text messaging and Bluetooth.® Check UconnectPhone.com for device compatibility.
5. WiFi subscription required. Vehicle must be registered with Uconnect Access and fulfill minimum subscription requirements. Vehicle must be properly equipped and in active and usable cellular range for WiFi usage. WiFi Hotspot does not enable direct communication between multiple in-vehicle devices. Factors affecting the performance of WiFi Hotspot include: cellular network, signal strength and quality, time of day, number of channels used by the service provider, type of connection, number of clients using WiFi Hotspot and client device. This feature is not intended for use by the driver while the vehicle is in motion. Always drive safely
6. SiriusXM subscriptions for audio and data services are sold by SiriusXM to follow your trial subscription. If you decide to continue listening after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel, you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See the SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms and more information at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Your equipment and features for SiriusXM services will vary depending upon the vehicle you select and may be limited in select markets.