2016 Dodge Challenger for Sale near Shawnee, OK
Iconic. American. Muscle.
With nods to the past iterations scattered throughout, the 2016 Dodge Challenger for sale near Shawnee, OK, is the speed demon we all wished for when we blew out the candles on our 16th birthday cake. David Stanley Auto Group is here to grant that unspoken wish – don’t jinx it, just head over to our showroom and see this masterful American muscle car with your own two eyes.
It starts with two rings of fire bursting to life in the darkness – the quad halo LED headlamps hasten back to the ’71 Challenger in posters gracing the walls of Dodge fanatics across the US. The mixture of retro with modern is present throughout the entire coupe, including the engine. The 5.7-liter HEMI® V8, which produces 375 horsepower and 410 lb.-ft. of torque, is an internal combustion engine method that dates back to 1901, first brought to the US in 1947. That’s years of experience providing power and precision, and a vehicle like the Challenger deserves no less. Upping the ante, you’ll find the 6.4-liter HEMI® V8 engine substantially increases the horsepower and torque, up to 485 and 475, respectively. Numbers to appreciate, surely.
Though the admiration clearly doesn’t run only skin deep, having a beautifully designed interior is always a fantastic bonus. You’ll find the cabin of the 2016 Dodge Challenger for sale near Shawnee, OK, is certainly worthy of praise. The retro-inspired gauges house modern technology that deepen your connectivity prowess while still tackling the road ahead. With an 8.4-inch Uconnect®1 touchscreen, the driver’s seat becomes a command center. Turn-by-turn directions allow you to go confidently in any direction you choose and the SiriusXM® Satellite Radio2 will keep you entertained the whole way. Available Wi-Fi3 lets each passenger connect and save data, while the hands-free4 phone capability with Voice Text Reply5 keeps you in contact with everyone while safely keeping your hands at ten and two on the steering wheel.
With all this power, it’s a no-brainer that you need some safety equipment. The ParkSense® Rear Park Assist6 has your tailpipe while in reverse, audibly and visually warning you of objects behind you. The ParkView® Rear Back-up Camera6 is a nice addition to that feature, displaying an image on the touchscreen of the area behind you. Top if off with Blind Spot Monitoring7 boasting Rear Cross-Path Detection6 and Forward Collision Warning8, and you’re practically cocooned in helpful alerts and available safety options.
Iconic. American. Muscle. Those three words aptly describe the 2016 Dodge Challenger for sale near Shawnee, OK, to a tee. If they also get your blood pumping, stop by David Stanley Auto Group to admire and sign those purchasing papers in person. You know you want to!
1. Uconnect Access is available only on equipped vehicles purchased within the 50 United States. Services can only be used where cellular coverage is available, see coverage map for details. For a complete list of Uconnect Access services, please visit http;//www.driveuconnect. com/features/uconnect_access/packages/. Vehicle must be registered for Uconnect Access and fulfill minimum subscription requirement
2. SiriusXM subscriptions for audio and data services are sold by SiriusXM to follow your trial subscription. If you decide to continue listening after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel, you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See the SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms and get more information at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Your equipment and features for SiriusXM services will vary depending upon the vehicle you select and may be limited in select markets.
3. WiFi subscription required. Vehicle must be registered with Uconnect Access and fulfill minimum subscription requirements. Vehicle must be properly equipped and in active and usable cellular range for WiFi usage. WiFi Hotspot does not enable direct communication between multiple in-vehicle devices. Factors affecting the performance of WiFi Hotspot include: cellular network, signal strength and quality, time of day, number of channels used by the service provider, type of connection, number of clients using WiFi Hotspot and client device. This feature is not intended for use by the driver while the vehicle is in motion. Always drive safely
4. Requires a mobile phone equipped with the Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile. Visit UconnectPhone. com for system and device compatibility.
5. Data plan applies.
6. Always look before proceeding, electronic drive aid is not a substitute for conscientious driving; always be aware of your surroundings.
7. Always check visually for vehicles prior to changing lanes
8. FCW system is solely an alert system for the front of the vehicle which does not take any actions to change the vehicle dynamics to avoid a collision and is not a substitute for active driver involvement. The driver must remain aware of traffic conditions and be prepared to use the brakes to avoid collisions.