2016 Dodge Charger for Sale near Shawnee, OK
A Retro-Modern American Muscle Car, What Dreams are Made Of
When you’ve got a thriving fan base, it’s quintessential that you never forget where you came from. The 2016 Dodge Charger for sale near Shawnee, OK, is a living legend, a retro-modern American muscle car, and can be found revving its engine in preparation for every test drive at David Stanley Auto Group. Keeping a vehicle like this penned up is a tragedy, so come blast through the open roads in one today.
It all starts with the stance: low and fierce, the Charger has attitude even when at a complete halt. Powered by either Pentastar® or HEMI®, depending on how much power you want lurking beneath that sleek, expressive hood, the Charger ranges from an athletic 292 horsepower to a pulse-racing 707 horsepower, respectively. The standard TorqueFlite® 8-speed automatic transmission can be had with rev-matching downshifts to really bring this track performance to the everyday drive. The electronic shifter with AutoStick gives the engaging feel of a traditional linkage shifter but provides a smooth, efficient shift that’s distinctly sophisticated.
We could talk for hours about the multiple engines and trim levels on the 2016 Dodge Charger for sale near Shawnee, OK, but we all know the Hellcat is the baddest of the bunch – its name alone lets us know that. The 6.2-liter SRT Hellcat HEMI® V8 produces 707 horsepower and tops that off with 650 lb.-ft. of torque. Extra pinion gears and five more clutch pack discs had to be added to allow for the extra power and the capability to go from 0-60 MPH in a thrilling 4.1 seconds1. For the loyal Dodge fans, this is a dream come true. With heat extraction vents on the hood and an aluminum interior trim, and you’ll be wowing people from the outside in.
Though performance is a key part to the Dodge Charger, the inside is just as finely tuned. Sink into the Nappa leather trim with Alcantara suede bolsters and delight in the 8.4-inch Uconnect®2 touchscreen that’s in perfect arm's reach. Hands-free phone3 phone capability and the SiriusXM® Satellite Radio4 are just two enjoyable amenities at your command. Turn-by-turn directions get you everywhere and anywhere you want to go down US-177, and Roadside Assistance5 connects you with a 9-1-1 operator at the touch of a button should you need help.
The 2016 Dodge Charger for sale near Shawnee, OK, is the kind of American muscle car we all dream about. Come down to David Stanley Auto Group and see this fantasy up close and personal.
1. Acceleration and testing performed by Edmunds.com editors. Always wear your seatbelt, obey the posted speed limit, and drive responsibly.
2. Uconnect Access is available only on equipped vehicles purchased within the 50 United States. Services can only be used where cellular coverage is available, see coverage map for details. For a complete list of Uconnect Access services, please visit http;//www.driveuconnect. com/features/uconnect_access/packages/. Vehicle must be registered for Uconnect Access and fulfill minimum subscription requirement.
3. Requires a mobile phone equipped with the Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile. Visit UconnectPhone. com for system and device compatibility.
4. SiriusXM subscriptions for audio and data services are sold by SiriusXM to follow your trial subscription. If you decide to continue listening after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel, you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See the SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms and get more information at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Your equipment and features for SiriusXM services will vary depending upon the vehicle you select and may be limited in select markets.
5. The 9-1-1 Call button will connect you directly with Emergency Assistance. If you accidentally press the button, you have 10 seconds to cancel the call by either pressing the 9-1-1 button on the rearview mirror or the Cancel button on the Uconnect touchscreen. Provides direct-dial access to Roadside Assistance Service. Vehicle must be within the United States, have network coverage and be registered with Uconnect Access with an active subscription that includes the applicable feature. Additional roadside assistance charges may apply. Check warranty for details.