2017 Chevrolet Equinox for Sale near Shawnee, OK
Everything You Want Inside One CUV
When it comes to finding the perfect compact utility vehicle, we expect a lot. The 2017 Chevrolet Equinox for sale near Shawnee, OK, delivers the goods, though, providing comfortable room for five, the kind of tech we drool over, and powerful engines. David Stanley Auto Group has the 2017 Equinox on our lot and ready to prove it’s all that and more.
Let’s begin at the heart of this CUV: the engines. Standard, you’ll find a 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine that cranks out a healthy 182 horsepower and 172 lb.-ft. of torque. It really shines at the pump, though, conservatively sipping 20/28 MPG city/hwy1. It can also provide some light towing with a 1,500-lb. towing capacity2. If you’re looking for a little more brawn, the 3.6-liter V6 engine boasting dual exhaust tips will be right up your alley. Its 301 horsepower and 272 lb.-ft. of torque gives it the extra oomph needed to achieve a 3,500-lb. towing capacity2 and the speed to achieve a 6.7 second 0-60 MPH time3. Available in FWD or AWD, it’s clear that the Equinox has the gumption to keep up with day-to-day life.
These days, though, the engine isn’t all that’s important. With mobile phones practically running our lives, it’s required that we remain connected at all times. The 2017 Chevrolet Equinox for sale near Shawnee, OK, comes standard with Bluetooth®4, so you’ll never have to fear missing that phone call. You can opt for Chevrolet MyLink5, which opens a whole new world of safe technology while cruising down I-44. Between voice controls and Pandora®6 radio, you’ll be entertained even during heavy traffic and construction delaying arrival.
We’ve assessed the engines, determined that there’s a good amount of tech, so let’s go over the overall room of the cabin. Behind the second row, you’ll find a useful 31.5 cubic ft. of space6, plenty of room for groceries and your gym bag. The 60/40 split-row seating in the back provides enough room for even the vertically-inclined, comfortably handling three grown adults. Folding that row flat, you open up 63.7 cubic ft. of area6, perfect for getting that piece of furniture home from the store. Comfortable and versatile: an ideal combination.
Seeing is believing, though, so come down to David Stanley Auto Group and see what the 2017 Chevrolet Equinox for sale near Shawnee, OK, can do for you. Isn’t it about time you got everything you want in a CUV?
1. EPA-estimated. Actual mileage may vary.
2. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
3. Acceleration testing performed by Edmunds.com editors. Always wear your seatbelt, obey the posted speed limit, and drive responsibly.
4. Go to my.chevrolet.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle
5. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
6. Data plan rates apply
7. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.