2016 Dodge Grand Caravan for Sale near Shawnee, OK
Bring the Whole Family!
Designed to accommodate long road trips, families, and small business owners, the 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan for sale near Shawnee, OK, is designed with versatility as a top priority. Stop by David Stanley Auto Group to see the 81 seating configurations this minivan is capable of and just imagine the possibilities!
It wasn’t that long ago that you had no choice but to remove bulky seats entirely from your SUV or minivan. It’s the modern era, surely there are better ways to collapse and raise the seating arrangements in a vehicle! There are – Stow ‘n Go® seats that can fold into the floor at a moment’s notice. It doesn’t take a ton of muscle to lower them, either, thanks to the easy-pull lever. Providing a flat load floor, you’re able to more efficiently use your cargo space to the fullest and, with its 143.8 cubic ft. of space1, there are hundreds of ways it comes in handy. Even with all of the seats up, there’s still a healthy 33 cubic ft. of space1 behind the third row, perfect for groceries from Homeland or sports equipment after your kid’s big game.
Simple high-tech features make the 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan for sale near Shawnee, OK, kid- and adult-friendly. The youngest members will appreciate the ability to watch Blu-rayTM and DVDs on the VGA screens in the second and third rows, and the parents will appreciate that the rear-seat passengers have easy access to the ports so they don’t have to deal with it. It’s a win-win for everyone. Don’t think the driver and front passenger got gipped in the Grand Caravan, though! With the 6.4-inch Uconnect®2 touchscreen you have access to SiriusXM® Satellite Radio3 and turn-by-turn navigation to wherever your heart desires, as well as features such as Voice Text Reply4 and available Wi-Fi5 to conserve your phone plan’s data!
Any moving vehicle you load your family into is required to be as safe as humanly possible. Roadside Assistance6 and 9-1-17 are both accessible with just a push of a button should something happen while on the road. Fingers crossed you never have to actually use it, hopefully with some thanks to the plethora of safety features available on the Grand Caravan. Boasting ParkSense® Rear Park Assist8 and Park View® Rear Back-up Camera9, every movement in reverse is confident and sure. Top it off with Blind Spot Monitoring10 with Rear Cross-Path Detection9 and your cabin will feel surrounded by a layer of protection.
David Stanley Auto Group has a special affinity for the 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan for sale near Shawnee, OK. It’s a great family vehicle, travel vehicle, and an all-around good minivan.
1. Always properly secure all cargo.
2. Uconnect Access is available only on equipped vehicles purchased within the 50 United States. Services can only be used where cellular coverage is available, see coverage map for details. For a complete list of Uconnect Access services, please visit http;//www.driveuconnect. com/features/uconnect_access/packages/. Vehicle must be registered for Uconnect Access and fulfill minimum subscription requirement
3. SiriusXM subscriptions for audio and data services are sold by SiriusXM to follow your trial subscription. If you decide to continue listening after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel, you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See the SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms and get more information at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Your equipment and features for SiriusXM services will vary depending upon the vehicle you select and may be limited in select markets.
4. Voice Text Reply and Voice Texting features require a compatible mobile device enabled with Bluetooth Message Access Profile (MAP). iPhone and some other smartphones do not currently support Bluetooth MAP. Visit UconnectPhone.com for system and device compatibility. Ensure MAP is ON and incoming message notification is enabled. Vehicle must be registered for Uconnect Access and you must fulfill minimum subscription requirements. Also requires the use of a compatible smartphone that supports text messaging and Bluetooth. Visit UconnectPhone.com for system and device compatibility.
5. WiFi subscription required. Vehicle must be registered with Uconnect Access and fulfill minimum subscription requirements. Vehicle must be properly equipped and in active and usable cellular range for WiFi usage. WiFi Hotspot does not enable direct communication between multiple in-vehicle devices. Factors affecting the performance of WiFi Hotspot include: cellular network, signal strength and quality, time of day, number of channels used by the service provider, type of connection, number of clients using WiFi Hotspot and client device. This feature is not intended for use by the driver while the vehicle is in motion. Always drive safely
6. Provides direct-dial access to Roadside Assistance Service. Vehicle must be within the United States, have network coverage and be registered with Uconnect Access with an active subscription that includes the applicable feature. Additional roadside assistance charges may apply. Check warranty for details.
7. The 9-1-1 Call button will connect you directly with Emergency Assistance. If you accidentally press the button, you have 10 seconds to cancel the call by either pressing the 9-1-1 button on the rearview mirror or the Cancel button on the Uconnect touchscreen.
8. Always look before proceeding, electronic drive aid is not a substitute for conscientious driving; always be aware of your surroundings
9. No system, no matter how sophisticated, can repeal the laws of physics or overcome careless driving actions. Performance is limited by available traction, which snow, ice and other conditions can affect. When the ESC warning lamp flashes, the driver needs to use less throttle and adapt speed and driving behavior to prevailing road conditions. Always drive carefully, consistent with conditions. Always wear your seat belt.
10. Always check visually for vehicles prior to changing lanes.